Porcupine Place

I wanted to blog a "Hello 2015." post before i started this post, after i sent that post into draft because i didn't know what to write yet. I hadn't manage to compose any "summary for 2014" post or "new year resolution for 2015" post so yeah. I'm gonna blog about my Dad's cousin's new restaurant - Porcupine Place at Setia Walk :)

Oops, before i proceed, i would like to say that this is a non-halal restaurant.

Ok, now scroll on.

First impression on point. 


i love it when people put quotes on their walls. 







Read this some other time if you're feeling hungry now or else don't blame me for not warning you beforehand. 


Mama Lau's into dresses lately, i'm just like "it's about time!" haha 





Rambutan Breezer.

We decided to give it a try since we've never seen it anywhere before.
It tasted like ..rambutan well of course.

I am not good at describing food and drinks so sorry! 

The Thai Porcupine.
This wins the best appearance award lolol

and it was really appetizing too :D 

Porcupine Prawn Chowder

I had to fight the temptation to lick the bowl clean, no joke. 

Pumpkin Coconut.


It was so smooth, creamy and flavourful ah ! 

hi

Porky Shroom.

My favorite dish of the night, send me to heaven.

On a side note, guess what, they actually make their own pastas :D

ARE YOU DROOLING YET? 

House Lemonade 


Pork Upine's burger.

Not really a fan of burgers so i don't wanna comment on this . 

Slow Roasted Duck.

It was a really really special dish but i didn't really like it.
The sauce was chocolate-y.

The Nutty Pork-Upine

hi 


then...*drum rolls* 

dessert time. we tried all three desserts they had on the menu haha 

Chocolate Brownie Mousse.

I can't deny that it was delicious but it's the typical brownie you eat everywhere la.


Banana & Praline Parfait .

This is the boom. I repeat, the boom.
I think you should know that I'm crazy over bananas by now.


Citrus Cheesecake

This was very satisfying too :D 

oh this was by my Dad's other cousin haha :P


<3

I gotta admit that i made myself hungry by posting this. I got to go now though. oh but before i go,  

H a p p y   2 0 1 5  ! 
Lots of love, 
Sheunny 

3 comments

  1. Hi Sheunny, will definitely go and try the Porcupine Place. The food looks really good and yummy licious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn, you are most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete