2020

Hello! I just published 2 entries in a row - photologs from my Vietnam trip from 2018 cause i found them in my draft. I kinda regret not blogging more in 2019, i mean, i only published (astonishingly) FOUR blog posts last year. Definitely not proud of how lazy i've become. I guess it was a combination of both my hectic schedule in dental school (starting clinical years + doing hospital postings while juggling my studies & normal life-stuff, mind you, i wasn't the best at time management) & also my mia passion in blogging. Nevertheless, i do plan on blogging more often in 2020, bringing my monthly highlights back, I'm gonna start with my recent 11 day long family trip to Taiwan real soon! Meanwhile, happy (one-week-late) new year! :D 

ending this post with a picture of a cherry blossom tree we found in Taiwan- my first sakura!



Cheers
Sheunny

No comments