Day 14 of FMCO - Grey's Anatomy Rant

 I started watching Grey's Anatomy late April this year, I'm very late to the game but i catch up quick, very quick. I've watched all 15 seasons within a little over a month. I don't understand why season 16 & 17 are not on Netflix yet and it's very frustrating because i keep getting spoilers by accident. I just hope that Netflix will show the final 2 seasons soon.

Grey's Anatomy started off really interesting. Not gonna lie, somewhere in the middle it got a little dull because of the unnecessary/ over-dramatic drama. I am not a fan of how the characters are right now, i mean, almost every single character is ruined. 

I just wanna rant a bit about Grey's Anatomy now. This may contain spoilers, if you're in the early seasons of Grey's, please don't read on haha.  

First of all, the plane crash took away Lexie, Meredith's half sister, which i've grown to like. Then Maggie was introduced, another one of Meredith's half sister. I find it very unnecessary, i also don't really like Maggie's character. It also made no sense when Maggie started dating Jackson. I always wanted Jackson & April to be endgame. Sorry, i just don't like Maggie. 

Secondly, killing of Derek is so ridiculous. I mean, he just saved a few lives, then he got hit by a truck? He was still alive when they took him to the hospital, but he died anyways in the end. WHY. WHY. WHY. I bawled my eyes out and i was so upset for the rest of the day thanks to that scene where Meredith let him go. 

Thirdly, Meredith & De Luca? Seriously? I couldn't think of a worse match. It's odd, it's weird, it's not right. There's no chemistry at all between those two. They are so not meant to be. I was just starting to like Riggs with Mer, but then Riggs went away with Hunt's sister, wasted all my efforts for rooting for them, sighs. 

There's so many other things I'd rant about (eg O'Malley's death, Izzie's leaving, Henry's death, Mark's death, everyone dies lmao) but those are my top three. 

Wow it's been a while since I've written anything like this, i remember i used to share my thoughts on movies or shows i've watched long long time ago haha. 

Currently watching a Spanish show, it was initially on Netflix but then Netflix took them down idk why, so i have to watch it on another app now. It is called Gran Hotel. It is REALLY good, like it's one of my top favourite shows ever. Maybe i'll talk about it another time. 

FMCO is supposed to end today but it got extended for another 2 weeks oh well. Let's hope Netflix brings the 2 seasons of GA I'm waiting for sometime soon & the COVID cases in Malaysia will go down with this extension. 


Take care and stay safe. 





No comments