Day 2 of FMCO - A Week Since I Got Stabbed

 I'm being dramatic, I wasn't stabbed. I got the AstraZeneca jab a week ago. It was my first dose. I have to wait another 11 weeks for my second dose and then i'll feel a lot of protected when I'm back in campus treating patients and I'll stop worrying too much about bringing the virus back to my family at home. 

A lot of people aren't super stoked about this exact vaccine, but Papa Lau told me to get it, he's a dentist, and a smart man, and MY DAD, so without hesitation my sisters and i went ahead and got vaccinated. 

The symptoms only started kicking in 12 hours post vaccination. I experienced chills and fever mainly. But nothing unbearable. I took some paracetamol and survived. 48 hours later, I'm as good as new, only a lil sore in the arm that was jabbed, but i still managed to workout with my 5kg dumbbells, so if that doesn't tell you that it's all good, idk what would. 

I just can't wait for everyone to get vaccinated, or at least enough people, so that we can achieve herd immunity.

Till the next post, take care & stay safe! 

No comments