Day 24 of FMCO

The numbers of days i've been home bound is actually more than 24 since we started with MCO, with minimal rules, for about a month, before they revised the SOPs to make it stricter & renamed it FMCO. At least that's what i understood. So I've been quarantining at home for nearly 2 months now. I have got to say, I've become very very patient, thanks to my WiFi at home. The WiFi is pretty weak to begin with, not sure is it because of my housing area, because im using UniFi too in my hostel and the WiFi there worked really well, so i'm not sure why is the UniFi in my home home so terrible. But I've found myself waiting for things to load almost all the time, to the point where it felt normal. If i want to watch a video on YouTube, I'd have to click on the video, let it load a little, before playing it. If it's a longer video, I'd be interrupted half way, and i'll wait very patiently, again, for it to load. I can't shop on Shopee smoothly either, I'd have to refresh over and over again, just to load an item. Same goes to Instagram, I'll be waiting minutes, to watch a 15 seconds reel. It's insane.. I probably lost and wasted a lot of time from all these waiting but there's nothing i can do about it since nobody else at home see this as an issue. What's worse is that, i'll be disconnected from my online classes up to 10 times within an hour, which is ridiculous because  "LAU YI SHEUN left meeting" will pop up on the left bottom corner of everyone's screen every now & then. Sighs. I'm miserable. Can COVID-19 be over already. 

If you've read all that, you're a gem, i pray that you and all your loved ones are safe and healthy! 

No comments