First of June, 2021, We're Back In Quarantine

 When was the last time i wrote a blog entry? I have no idea. Blogging used to be such a thing. People these days rather do & watch silly dance videos on tiktok i guess. I'm probably gonna get hate for saying that, or probably not since nobody might read this. Either way, I'm okay. 

Do i have any clue what to write in this entry? Nope. I'm just going with the flow. 

Crazy how we went through the exact same thing in March last year, we managed to flatten the curve after months of sitting at home, back then people were really scared, even though our cases were only hitting three digits. Now? We're pretty close to hitting five digits and I still know of people who are not obediently sitting at home. Sighs. It's truly a battle against not only the virus, but stupidity. 

It's day one of this full MCO today. I am not entirely well-versed with the SOPs but I'm just staying with my family right now and have zero reasons to leave my house so i don't need the rules. I do acknowledge how privileged i am that i get to stay in, safely, with a roof over my head and a warm meal on the table daily without worrying about making ends meet. So so grateful for that. I also fully empathize with anyone out there who's struggling, please, reach out for help. 

I'll just end this here today. I'll check in again, hopefully soon, to revive this blog again. 

PS i have a load of drafts on skincare reviews & travel posts, no idea why, smh. maybe i'll publish them one of these days. 

No comments