I'm ranting, again.

I really hate to rant, even tho that's all i seem to be doing on my blog, but since nobody that i know of reads my blog, it's alright. 

I hate how COVID is ruining my degree, before you come at me and say every other uni student is facing the same thing, let me tell you why. I'm in my final year of dentistry, our schedule is made up of 1 hour of lecture every morning, followed by 6 hours of clinics for the rest of the day. Meaning roughly 86% of my time is supposed to be spent in clinics, working on patients, or at least doing things in the prostho lab, or practising in simulation. All which is impossible to be done at home or online. It's a highly hands-on degree. By now I think I've spent almost an entire year at home (combining both year 4 & year 5) (cause remember, this MCO thing happened back in 2020 for a really long time too & now we're going through it all over again). 

To make things worse, we're still paying full amount of tuition fees, that's RM76k per year. 

Okay so who still thinks their uni life sucks more than mine now? 

The way im blogging now takes me back to the 2010 era lmao, that's how everyone blogged back then. 

Okay, enough for now. Take care and stay safe. Bye! 

No comments