Things can only get better from here, right?

 At least I'd like to think that way. We're hitting nearly 10k cases on a daily basis now, I doubt it can get any worse from there. On the other hand, our vaccination rate is increasing steadily too, so i guess things are going to get better from now onwards? 

I'd like to be hopeful. 

Also, in case anyone is wondering, my final exams got postponed from mid August to November, so I have 3 extra months now. I just hope to get back to clinics as soon as possible and start treating patients & gaining experiences before i graduate. 

That isn't too much to ask for, right? I miss going out and about, as well as travelling too, but I am well aware that that's quite impossible, unless you are *ahem* influential *ahem*. I just want to go back to school for now. 

Also, before i end this post, 

if you have the opportunity to get vaccinated, go get vaccinated. 

if you choose not to get vaccinated, please just stay home, until COVID no longer exist, don't get yourself infected, or worse, pass it to someone else afterwards. 

don't go around spreading false information about the vaccine

don't be a covidiot.

thank you for your attention, take care and stay safe. 


No comments