Too Lazy to Number the Days - Still in Quarantine

 and announcements were made today, making the state i'm living in right now a EMCO state, so now we have stricter SOPs. I really really really hope that this will bring the cases down again, we've lost way too much for the past 2 months. It breaks my heart to see so many people are suffering, but it also warms my heart to see so many people reaching out to offer food to the needy. I am so grateful for what i have. 

On a completely irrelevant note, this would be such a good time to get LASIK (laser eye surgery). If you don't know, I wear spectacles cause I have soft sightedness, I've been wearing spectacles since i was 12. So i've been a four-eyed girl for a little over a decade now and I've always wanted to get my eyes done so i can have clear vision without the help of glasses. Of course, that one scene in Final Destination did put me off the idea of getting laser eye surgery for a bit, but i am pretty sure that quite unlikely to happen. If i got LASIK now I can just stay at home & I won't need to do anything important since I'm just at home and my family can take care of me. 

It is quite costly i think, can't really afford it now, perhaps i'll save up and get it one day when i'm working and making money :) 

I know times are hard, if anyone's reading this and needs someone to talk to, just hit me up @sheunny_ on IG okay. 

No comments