Medifacial Experience at CLEO Clinic Desa Sri Hartamas

Hey guys, I'm super excited to blog about this Medifacial I've tried at CLEO Clinic last Wednesday. If you missed the previous post, i blogged about my first visit where i got glow peel & laser toning done, do check it out! Fyi, my skin concerns are: dull skin, enlarged pores and acne/acne scars. If you have similar skin concerns, i hope you will read along and find these posts informative :)

didn't manage to take a proper photo of the clinic on my last visit
couldn't miss it this time!!
told you it's really pretty right *wink wink*
they were thoughtful enough to provide water & snacks on the waiting table too

here's the beautiful marble front desk i mentioned in my previous post too!
gold letters on marble print- such a timeless design!
CLEO Clinic's MediFacial consists of 6 steps, 
the whole process takes approximately an hour, 
it's pretty much painless 
& there's no downtime. 
Scroll along to read about my experience! 

this is the magic machine that performs most of the magical steps
wished i could have one of these at home hahaha


Step 1 - Cleansing 
that's the single most basic but very important step in skincare 
so it needs no further introduction
ps i'm over the whole "having people touch my face is so weird" feeling 



 Step 2 - Microdermabrasion 
don't get intimidated by the name, it's actually a super fun procedure! 
let's put it this way, it's basically a mini vacuum that draws out impurities, 
to clean up pores & remove the outermost layer of the epidermis 
this promotes skin turnover & of course, reveals healthier skin underneath
it's completely painless although it leaves a temporary red streak behind, 
they disappear within seconds so there's nothing to be worried about at all 
i enjoyed this step quite a lot.



 Step 3 - Manual extraction
a pair of tweezers like tool was used to extract 
whatever remaining stubborn uninvited guests on my face

Step 4 - Serum infusion treatment 
a hydrating serum was first applied to my face, 
then a cooling device was used to help the serum to penetrate my skin better
it was incredibly soothing, i loved it a lot!! 
it makes my skin feel all "tiong tiong" like how they do in commercials you get what i mean? 

ah, finally bringing my camera further away from my face
so i don't fill up the entire photo lolol 



Step 5- Nanomist oxygen spray 
I didn't get a picture of this one 
despite how cool it sounds 
because my eyes were covered haha. 
but oxygen was blasted gently on my face 
hehe 

Step 6- Repair Mask 
their very own in house sheet mask was applied for a good 20 minutes
the perfect last step.

I had such a pleasant experience throughout this treatment, it's such a lovely pampering session. 
I would recommend it to everyone who's looking for a simple, non invasive pick-me-up! 
Of course, don't hesitate to drop by at CLEO Clinic for a complimentary consultation session with their professional doctors for a personalized treatment plan :) 
simply head to  https://cliniccleo.com/ to book a session
 you would be amazed by the variety of treatments they have to offer 
Use my code "SHEUNNY97" for a special treat during your visit! 


Love, 
Sheunny

No comments